Our farm was build in the 1930. Since 1990 the economic building was renewed and during the following years the farm was lovely extended by hand.
1997 the young family built there own home behind the farm. 2006/07 the upper level of the farm was renovated into two gently holiday apartments.
Downstairs there live Anna and Johann Schellhorn.
At our farm there are living cows, pigs, nanny goats, rabbits, chicken and cats.